Junior Sous Chef - Pastry (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Junior Sous Chef - Pastry (m/f)
Culinary Department, Pastry Section
Duties and responsibilities:
- To maintain a high standard of all food preparation, pastry production, bakery production and hygiene in kitchens, according to the standards required by the Company
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency of all applicable F&B laws and regulation
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge about advanced pastry and bakery production
- Preparation of pastry and bakery menu, together with Pastry Chef and Executive Chef
- Daily preparation of fresh, high quality pastry and bakery products, as required by the Company
- To reflect The Chedi philosophy by providing the highest quality of food & service to our customers and employees. By maintaining a positive attitude and keeping the team spirit at the highest level
- To constantly be physically involved in all phases of the daily operation requirements and all specific duties to all employees under his/her supervision
- To adhere to LQA Standards
- To achieve the highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules & to fully understand the FSMS/HACCP guidelines
- To maximize productivity and maintaining harmony among all food production employees in a fair and impartial way
- To work closely with the Pastry Chef and Kitchen Management and monitor that kitchens and production areas are spotless and cleaned on a daily basis
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements
- Training other junior members of the pastry and bakery teams
- High school diploma or higher education
- Certificate in the Pastry/Bakery is strongly desired
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of pastry and baking techniques
- Advanced level of chocolate work
- Good technical knowledge of ice-cream and sorbet
- Advanced bread and breakfast pastry production knowledge
- Basic level of MS Office knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pastry / bakery in high end restaurants or hotel properties
- Prior people management skills desirable
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of the F&B Culinary Team of one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Training & development opportunities within the company
- Opportunities for participation in Task Force international exposure program
- Organized shared accommodation in Radovići for those coming outside of Tivat, Kotor, Budva
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi Team discounts
- Regular Orascom discounts
- Regular LHW discounts
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Competitive salary + proportion of service charge
- We are eagerly awaiting your applications!
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.