Client Relations Coordinator (m/f)
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Client Relations Coordinator within our Client Relations Team. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of a unique project, this might be the opportunity for you!
- Coordinates and effectively plans the ongoing support for Luštica Bay clients, ensuring the needs of clients are met and in line with agreed Client experience standards.
Client Relationship Management:
- Acts as one of the central points of contact for clients, identifying and proactively resolving their needs and concerns in coordination with senior colleagues.
- Contributes to ideas generation, proposal preparation and execution of activities and events, which enhance long term relationships with clients and the wider community.
- Works with internal peers to develop and maintain a client-focused ethos in all activities to maximize the client experience and reinforce the Lustica Bay Brand.
- Properly maintains the CR software and always takes care of the accuracy of recorded data.
- Coordinates client-related requests with relevant departments and ensures timely response and reaction, obeying the set procedures and policies.
- Assists senior colleagues in providing reports on client-related statistics.
- Ensures smooth operation and running of CR offices, taking care of daily supplies.
- Responds to all possible rental enquiries from potential clients that come to CR address, in the capacity of the front communication channel, and coordinates their processing with Rental team.
- Gathers offerings for the clients, while negotiating with vendors and creates proposals, all in coordination with senior colleagues.
- Coordinates clients’ transportation requests and utilization of services offered in Lustica Bay.
- Coordinates clients’ additional services requested.
- Assists in collecting data for the preparation of Homeowner Brochure.
- Coordinates mail and key issuance related services.
- Participates in preparing annual or other surveys for clients in coordination with senior colleagues.
- Consolidates annual survey results in the form of report and presentation.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Minimum of High School Education.
- 2 years’ experience in an administration and coordination position, including focus on client experience.
- Fluent in English and Russian language, both verbally and in written.
- Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
- Works independently & autonomously within agreed processes; applies integrative thinking to make appropriate decisions and take necessary actions.
- Manages multiple tasks, maintaining quality, accuracy, and speed of completion, operating with high degree of accuracy.
- Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective, and timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication capability, with good questioning and listening skills; able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates will in participating in decision-making, taking information, and establishing proposal for actions necessary.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; able to receive and analyze data and make grounded recommendations to senior colleagues.
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV through the following link:
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.