Pricing and Revenue Analyst (m/f)
Ovaj oglas je istekao i poslodavac više ne prima prijave
Green Motion is a world-leading brand in the provision of lower CO2 car rental, currently present in over 60 countries worldwide. Green Motion Montenegro operates with offices in Montenegro, Bulgaria and Germany. We pride ourselves on delivering a vehicle rental experience that is better for the environment, along with openness, honesty, and transparency to all our customers. We are at the forefront of mobility innovation for the car rental industry, offering truly frictionless mobility services through one-brand, multi-product strategy.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Podgorica for an Junior Pricing and Revenue Analyst to join our dynamic and growing team. The-successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data to determine pricing and pricing strategies, monitoring market trends to develop competitive pricing, recommending pricing adjustments, and increasing revenue.
- Assist in dynamic pricing and yield management strategies, leveraging supply and demand data to recommend optimal prices.
- Contribute to the development of our overall pricing structure and levels, exploring the balance between granularity, degressive pricing, and yield.
- Utilize data analysis to create and update pricing plans and lists regularly, ensuring our offerings remain competitive.
- Collaborate closely with the team to implement pricing changes effectively, considering both product and communication aspects.
- Conduct competitive analysis to benchmark car rental prices, informing our pricing recommendations.
- Analytical Skills and Data Analysis skills
- Experience working in Finance or Sales, preferably in the car rental or travel industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience in revenue management, data interpretation and forecasting
We're open to candidates eager to learn. If you're passionate about pricing but lack relevant experience, we encourage you to apply and include a note in your application detailing your enthusiasm for studying and growing in this field.
If you think that you are good candidate for our company, but you do not fit listed requirements, feel free to contact us, as we have more open positions and it can be that you are perfect match for some other position! Our HR email is firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.