System Administrator (m/f)
We’re seeking an experienced systems administrator who’s eager to further develop technological skills on a worldwide stage. This person will protect our critical systems and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in developing the overall IT strategy.
- Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware;
- Take responsibility for projects and solutions within the larger business initiative;
- Work with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements;
- Manage servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls and backups;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies;
- Perform server administration tasks (ex: user/group, security permissions, group policies, print services); research event-log warnings and errors; and monitor resources to ensure that systems architecture components work together seamlessly;
- Monitor data-center health using existing management tools, and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers when needed;
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments;
- Perform routine and scheduled audits of all systems, including backups.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role;
- Experience with patch management;
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus;
- Proven success in an IT role;
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, systems performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualisation, cloud computing (specifically AWS).
- Full time job;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Inspiring bonus structure;
- Opportunity for professional growth.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.