Senior Digital Marketing Executive (m/f)
We are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Senior Digital Marketing Executive. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
Establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the businesses. Lead the implementation of these capabilities, such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimisation and data and analytics to support future business growth.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing and coordinating all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign spending and ROI.
- Planning and managing our third partners briefing and platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Coordinating different digital projects.
- Assist in the production of engaging online content, including photo and video creation.
- Work closely with the social media agency to ensure proper, high-quality, and accurate content is shared and promoted.
- Manage the media library and ensure proper organisation of digital assets.
- Use essential WordPress skills to update the website with the latest information and media assets.
- Monitor and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Identify trends and optimize spend based on performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Analyze behavior data to optimize and evaluate user experience.
- Evaluate new technologies and provide business case for adoption where appropriate.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
Knowledge and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a full-time project owner in a digital agency or similar organization.
- A portfolio demonstrating past experience in digital development and marketing projects, eCommerce or CRM-related implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Russian and English (Montenegrin is desirable).
- Thorough experience working on all Russia social network platforms.
- 7+ years marketing experience out of which 5 years should be in Digital Marketing.
- 4+ years’ experience in Luxury property/real estate Industry.
- Russia/CIS/Balkan/Europe experience.
- Experience in multiple asset classes preferred but not essential including at least two asset classes - residential, office commercial or retail. If experience in two asset classes not available, clearly demonstrated transferrable skills in other sectors / areas.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in devising effective digital campaigns creatively with good problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with digital marketing and social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential skills in WordPress to ensure proper website upkeep.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven client relationship management experience and presentation skills.
- Familiar with mainstream project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Trello, etc.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects under various budget/timeline/resource pressure.
- Passionate about the digital transformation in web, social media, and emerging technologies.
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV via following link:
https://lustica-development.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-digital-marketing-executive-A4Y or the following option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.