Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
Finance Specialist (m/f)
The Finance specialist in the organization chart reports directly to the Country Manager:
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the compiling, storing, archiving of the documentation of the company.
- Represents the company in eventual controls in company offices by state institutions: Taxes, State Labour Inspectorate etc.
- Compiles 1/3/6/12- monthly company reports.
- Managing the order fulfillment by the system.
- Monitoring of billing for completed orders.
- Responsible for carrying out warehouse orders
- Warehouse stock control (reconciliation with Tirana warehouse coordinator).
• Responsible for sending orders/checking blocked customers:
- Checking the debtors’report and reconciling it with finance department.
- Checking customer payments.
- Customers credits according the company rules and prior administrator approval. Monitoring return of goods from the clients, adjusting liability with appropriate compensation (Returns of expiry goods etc).
- Responsible for petty cash payments:
- Receiving administrator confirmations of expenses, payments
- Daily reporting conform company formats
- Responsible for reporting/preparing monthly documents according company internal instructions on each 5-th of the following month:
- Sales book.
- Employees presence at work during the month.
- Monthly cash report according to company format.
- Monthly report for return of goods .
- At the end of each month should be signed clients card.
Maintains continuous relationships with the fiscal consulting office and periodically submits company docs to consulting office for declaration purpose.
Registers and reports data upon Consultancy office request regarding fiscal matters related to inventory, exice tax.
- University degree in Economics, preferably finance
- Over 3 years experience in similar job positions.
- Excellent abilities to use financial softwares.
- Very good Microsoft office package capabilities.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Able to work in a team.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!