Senior Software Developer Team Lead
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD
About the company:
Coinis is a leading software distributor with infrastructure solutions that monetize various desktop and mobile applications globally. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services to help our partners meet crucial goals.
The company’s success was forged by its people – talented individuals who thrive in a homelike environment. Which is why Coinis prefers the word family over employees and collectively enjoys the benefits of a 730m2 business space featuring a commodious lounge room with a fully equipped kitchen, a gaming zone, massage chair, gym, open-space offices, two conferences rooms, and more! It houses talent, produces quality, and guarantees fun; from picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to enjoy life at Coinis.
The chosen candidate will serve as resolute Senior Software Development Team Lead at the heart of Coinis’ developing activities and must have the ability to demonstrate proficiency in all tech matters, while understanding marketing trends that dictate the industry. The ideal person is committed to cutting-edge infrastructure and developer tools and wants to contribute to and leverage from a vast marketing opportunity.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 5 years of experience in requirements analysis, software engineering, database design, performance optimization (frontend and backend)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in directly managing Software engineers in an agile environment,
- Applicants must possess the necessary developer skills to mingle with back-end languages / technologies and concepts such as Python, Django, SQL, Lua, AWS (EC2, lambda functions, S3, etc.), REST API
- Strong knowledge of version control (Gitlab)
- Strong knowledge of best coding practises and standards such as design patterns, writing documentation
- The applicant will preferable have a proven track record of boosting the team's velocity and maintaining clarity across the organization,
- He or she must be passionate about quality, controls, and will have to develop and implement measurable continuous improvement plans,
- Applicants must also effectively cope with production issues and communicate business impact to executives and stakeholders,
- Ideally, the right candidate will be a superior communicator with a penchant for change management, able to manage dependencies across product teams, and shall possess the necessary people skills to identify team requirements and deliver results.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay (above industry standards)
- Paid private health insurance
- Paid gym membership
- Paid commuting cost if living outside the city or further distance
- Multiple annual company retreats
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Parental Leave.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.