We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
About your Role:
As a Financial Controller in our Back Office - Finance, you will be involved in: budgeting and planning, financial reporting, business support, performing day to day bookkeeping in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles, ensuring compatibility with local regulations and group instructions, contributing with expert knowledge and logistics support.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- You have degree in Economic, Finance or Accounting (or equivalent);
- You have knowledge of financial reporting, bookkeeping (accounting standards and compliance regulations), forecasting and budgeting;
- You have advanced Excel skills;
- Your level of English is advanced;
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence;
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems;
- You are a good team-player, open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing.
What we offer:
- Fixed working hours;
- Full-time definite employment;
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people;
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment.
If this speaks to you then please get in touch by contacting our HR department using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.