Chief IT Architect
CHIEF IT ARCHITECT
Chief IT Architect is responsible to executing Technology Strategy, by means of creating and maintaining IT target architecture by defining IT architecture vision, roadmap and governance to meet business strategy. The role, chairing the collaborative forum of architects, plans and controls high level architecture, helping Telenor in Digital Age to build a truly customer centric, real-time, context-sensitive, global IT architecture.
- Contribute to Technology Strategy planning, understand, advocate and augment Technology Strategy;
- Ensure that the IT architecture supports business capabilities (defined in Business Strategy) efficiently in a long term perspective and in accordance with Technology Strategy and overall target architecture;
- Ensure that the IT architecture is aligned to the architecture of network;
- Drive IT system/function consolidation at the highest possible level;
- Create governance, IT standards and principals based on Technology and Services guidelines. Cascade it to all relevant stakeholders in development process and actively follow up;
- Ensure alignment of solution plans with future IT architecture targets and decide ion IT solution options;
- Excellent understanding of business drivers in order to determine corresponding architecture. Support Business Portfolio and Project Management by providing architectural and strategic consulting in the areas of Technology Strategy, architecture principles and best practices.
- University degree in electrical engineering or computer science;
- Advanced knowledge of IS/IT and ICT technologies, 7 years of working experience in Telecommunications;
- Deep understanding of the Technology Architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices;
- Strong strategic planning capabilities (approaches and processes, tools, deliverables) and ability to understand industry trends, competitor or future competitor's strategies and product roadmaps;
- Systematic thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (“big picture” thinking);
- Strong commitment and passion for business;
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate. Ability to lead and influence;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things;
- Great benefits;
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change;
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate;
- Competitive terms and conditions;
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by October 15th 2017 using the option: