DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o. is registered for recruitment and selection services, market research, consulting and intellectual services.
The company was established in May 2009. in Podgorica from DEKRA Arbeit GmbH., Stuttgart as a part of a large joint-stock company DEKRA SE which counts more than 39.000 employees and has offices in 50 countries in Europe, and in USA, Brazil, China, Morocco, Alger and South African Republic.
For our client, we are looking for motivated and responsible person to work at the position:
● Representing the Client on the Planning, Design, Construction and other related activities, for the development, design, construction, completion and opening of hotels and tourist projects on Montenegrin coast;
● Selecting, negotiating and working closely with the following (both internal and outsourced) parties in the project: consultants, surveyors, designers, architects, auditors, hotel operators, contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers, laborers, government authorities, municipality, and all other stakeholders connected to the projects;
● Providing all necessary preliminary site analysis;
● Controlling entire design process from concept design to tender documentation;
● Making and providing construction budgets to the company management;
● Providing researches, timelines and all other reports related to the Client projects to the company management;
● Acting as the Client representative during construction works with the contractors;
● Controlling implementation of hotel brand standards;
● Controlling process of implementation of previously defined project standards;
● Coordinating the selection of materials and FF&E to correspond to the design requirements;
● Assisting in defining the construction strategy for the projects, and accordingly forming and leading the Company's construction team;
● Collaborating with different Government and Municipal authorities to obtain all necessary permits and licenses required from the the permitting process and requirements;
● Complying with the development process within the ruling legal framework;
● Identifying, evaluating, and disseminating any relevant new construction and other technology;
● Coordinating the operation of other technical team members and/or outsourced employees.
Reports to: CEO of Adriatic Estate Investment and other senior management.
Requirements to the candidates:Education: Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
● Minimum 5 (7-10 preferred) years of relevant experience;
● Experience on the projects above 50,000 m2 of GDA is a necessity;
● Experience on a large scale (200 keys or more) hotel projects would be of a substantial significance.
● Strong familiarity with AUTOCad and similar construction tools is a necessity;
● Knowledge of and experience using mainstream project management tools such as Microsoft Project or similar, if required;
● Strong familiarity with MS Office: Strong Excel skills (to include familiarity with pivot tables, lookups, filters and logical formulas, knowledge of macros), Word, PowerPoint;
● Experienced user of Google for Work (or any other cloud based applications) is a big plus;
● Language skills: Montenegrin language (mother tongue or fluent), English language (fluent) including an ability to draft and negotiate technical and commercial documents in English, Russian language (a plus ).
Key knowledge and skills required for this position:
● Strong analytical skills;
● Ability and readiness to work overtime and under pressure;
● Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
● Ability to draft/comment on complex contractual documentation (primarily relating to real estate);
● Ability to undertake responsibility and provide practical solutions;
● Attention to details;
● Negotiation skills.
● Honesty & Integrity;
● Team player;
● Initiative & proactiveness;
● Excellent communication skills;
● Tact and diplomacy;
● Passion for excellence and results;
● High organizational and planning skills.
Working schedule: 08:00 -16:00 - flexibility in the working schedule will be required;
Place of work: Budva;
Starting date: immediately;
Contract length: permanent full time employment;
Trial period: 3 -6 months;
We also offer:
● great working environment;
● young ambitious team;
● work in attractive hospitality sector;
● possibility to be part of a successful company;
● possibility to develop personal professional skills;
● working on and developing:
- pipeline of ambitious hotel projects (300+ rooms, 70.000 + m2 of GDA etc.);
- landmark projects, on prime sea front locations;
- attractive touristic infrastructure in Montenegro;
- project which will establish exclusive\trendy location on coastal area;
- projects which will influence Montenegrin hospitality and tourism industries;
- projects that will be recognizable in the Mediterranean area.
If you consider yourself the right person and your professional background matches the vacant position, please send us your CV and covering letter using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).