Counterman (spare parts seller)
(spare parts seller)
- Receiving, preparing and registering orders from customers;
- Procurement of goods and making purchase orders for suppliers;
- Selling goods and making invoices and delivery notes;
- Receiving orders from customers for service intervention;
- Contact with clients and maintaining good business relationships;
- Arranging shelves and sales premises;
- Receiving and proper storage of spare parts in the warehouse;
- Monitoring payment process and unpaid bills;
- Monitoring and optimization of the condition of the stock of spare parts;
- Cooperation with other departments;
- Care for the appropriate equipment of the service, as well as providing technical support to repairers;
- Preparation of reports and analysis.
- Technical background - minimum IV degree; Technical faculty diploma is preferable (engineering, electrical engineering, construction);
- Excellent computer skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English language, oral and written;
- Previous work experience in similar jobs is an asset;
- Accuracy, responsibility, discipline.
If you meet the above mentioned criteria please provide us with your detailed resume in English using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).