Room Attendant (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
- To clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies and amenities
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To sign in and out master keys daily
- To maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- To update and record all cleaned rooms
- To return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- To follow all LQA standards related to Housekeeping at the highest level
- To follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies
- High school is an advantage
- Full working professional proficiency in Montenegrin
- Basic in English - verbal and written
- Previous housekeeping experience is a must
- Knowledge of LQA standards is a advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to use common tools and miscellaneous office equipment
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of Housekeeping Team in one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Provided meals in Team Canteen
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Organized accommodation in the vicinity of the resort
- Regular Chedi employee discounts
- Regular Orascom employee discounts
- Regular LHW chain employees discounts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Training & development opportunities
Candidates meeting the above listed requirements shall be contacted for further steps.
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.