Guest Experience Agent (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Guest Experience Agent
Front Office Department
- Welcoming and greeting guests prior to and during arrival and bidding farewell, staying in touch with them after the stay, ensure that the Guest Journey Cycle is complete
- Ensuring that guests receive the highest quality of service leading to experience that will be memorable and encourage returns
- Assisting guests in cases of immediate needs
- Assisting Front Office Team when needed
- Strict adhering to LQA Standards
- Gathering and sharing all useful information about guests and their preferences, requests, needs and habits
- Handling minor guest complaints and including superior position colleagues when needed
- Knowing all the details about the hotel offers and about the tourist activities in the local region and being able to present accordingly
- Walking through the hotel, recognizing guests and their potential needs and engaging with them appropriately
- Responding to all guest inquiries
- Other duties within the Guest Experience, Concierge or Front Office spectrum
- University or High School Degree
- Highly responsible, extremely organized, passionate about hotel industry and customer service
- Customer oriented personality
- Outstanding orientation to details and accuracy in daily work
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Appealing and pleasant appearance
- Flexibility to work extended hours if needed
- Knowledge of LQA Standards would be considered as a significant advantage
- Previous knowledge of Opera PMS is preferred, not mandatory (full training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge of local and English language, both verbal and written
- At least 1 year experience in upscale hotel in Front Office department or in a similar role
- An opportunity to be a part of Front Office Team in one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Provided meals in Team Canteen
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Organized accommodation in the vicinity of the resort
- Regular Chedi employee discounts
- Regular Orascom employee discounts
- Regular LHW chain employees discounts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Incentive Program
- Training & development opportunities
Candidates meeting the above listed requirements shall be contacted for further steps.
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.