Pool Maintenance Technician
If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a motivated candidates to fill the role of
Pool Maintenance Technician
Undertakes all technical services required to deliver services to Lustica Bay, providing a safe and quality experience for all homeowners, visitors and employees.
Your key responsibilities:
Facilities Management Services
- Follow scheduled routine inspections to ensure pool safety and compliance;
- Monitor and maintain chemical dosage pumps to ensure pool water quality is up to standards.;
- Performs repair work in and around pools, filter room, chlorine room or on the pool decks;
- Supervises and participates in emergency repair situations;
- Vacuums pool and brushes deep end;
- Visually inspects pool equipment and assets, ladders, parasols, chairs and sunbeds.;
- Inspects and maintains functionality of the water and sewage systems in public pool toilets.;
- Checks underwater pool lights;
- Troubleshoot and repair pool-related issues promptly.;
- Orders and receives supplies (ie: chlorine, muriatic acid);
- Maintain records of maintenance activities and chemical levels;
- On a seasonal basis, clean and drain pools; winterize pools; drain water lines;
Health & Safety
- Complies with the Destination/Town Health & Safety Plans, executing against preventative and reactive plans, undertaking all safety-related testing.
- Delivers the tactical Office Occupational Health & Safety Plan, escalating issues to the Manager.
- Actively supports the roll-out and completion of the Health & Safety training plan to support a safe environment.
- Maintains relevant Health & safety documentation in line with approved company procedures
- Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- Experience (or equivalent) in a same or similar position.
- Knowledge of the machines, tools, chemicals and terminology required for the operation of aqua recreational systems; good knowledge of flows, pressures and capacities of pipes and other equipment; ability to perform installment and maintenance tasks
- High school Diploma
- Valid driver’s license “B” category.
- Person specification
- Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes
- Works independently & autonomously within agreed processes; applies integrative thinking to make appropriate decisions and take necessary actions
- Manages multiple tasks, maintaining quality, accuracy and speed of completion; operating with high degree of accuracy
- Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective and timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communication capability, with good questioning and listening skills; able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills; taking information and establishing actions necessary
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; able to receive and analyse data and make grounded recommendations