Property Advisor (m/f)
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Property Advisor, within our Sales and Business Development Team. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
To promote Lustica Development real estate products at Lustica Bay, build customer relationships with prospective customers and generate revenue. Building and managing a sustainable sales-orientated pipeline of prospective clients through the introduction and development of a network of external agents and brokers.
Your key responsibilities
Sales Activities & Sales Plan Implementation
- Achieves set Functional sales targets and objectives whilst maintaining price integrity; driving the sales process from end to end and overseeing the signing of relevant documents upon closing deals.
- Promotes the sale of Lustica Bay properties by participating sales events and representing Lustica Bay at external meetings to promote offerings and create brand awareness; undertaking necessary pre-work to support successful sales events and continuously develop client networks.
- Implements the Sales Plan as directed by the Sales Director.
- Introduces, builds, and manages a credible network of dedicated international agents and brokers in specified regions as directed, in accordance with company policies and processes.
- Develops customer networks and maintain close relationships with prospective customers, to ensure acquisition of target customer group.
- Continuously monitors customer preferences, providing analysis for the on-going review and focusing of sales efforts.
- Identifies and provides feedback any issues relating to the Lustica Bay project which may compromise customer satisfaction.
- In support of Marketing, maintains an up-to-date knowledge of competing projects’ activities in the region and internationally, including product offerings, pricing, and practices, in order to successfully differentiate Lustica Bay product and its USPs.
- Bachelor’s Degree level, preferably in Business Management / Administration or Diploma in Real Estate
- Category “B” Driving License
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience (or equivalent) in luxury residential real estate sector in an international context.
- Demonstrate a successful history of real estate sales performance.
- Fully conversant with all MS Office Products and software packages.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Conversant in Russian and Montenegrin, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience in using CRM software.
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV through the following link: