We are looking to employ an experienced Waiter/Waitress who assists patrons by noting their order, serving tables as requested, and preparing bills at the end of patrons stay.
Role: Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their order and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver orders to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
- Serving orders in a professional manner with high levels of customer service
- Setting and cleaning tables and service areas
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Escorting customers to their tables
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and methods
- Informing customers of daily specials.
- Removing dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning
- Stocking service areas with supplies
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Previous experience as a waiter/waitress
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
What we are looking for: We are looking for a highly experienced and professional Waiter/waitress with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a restaurant, club or equivalent establishment. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a thorough understanding of food and wine, menu items, and restaurant procedures. You should also have experience providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
What are the benefits offered by Salon Privé?
- Opportunity to work with a highly experienced and diverse team;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexibility on the form of the contract (employment contract or freelancing);
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Bonus structure;
- Equal Opportunity.
Salon Privé is committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Salon Privé welcomes all types of profiles to apply and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, social origin, or age.
About Salon Privé
Salon Privé is an international conglomerate operating luxury entertainment, hospitality and gaming brands.Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.