Maintenance Worker (m/f)
Salon Prive Sportsbook & Casino
We are looking to employ an experienced Maintenance Worker who is a professional who keeps buildings running smoothly and also maintain specialised, high value equipment to join our team.
Role: You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
Even better if you have/are: An ideal maintenance worker candidate may have completed coursework or certificate in electrical or plumbing work, carpentry and construction or a degree in construction management. You may also have previous experience in maintaining old or new residential properties. Additionally, candidates who can work independently and take initiative are highly valued. A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to maintain confidentiality are also important for success in this role.
What we are looking for: We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is eager to learn and has a strong interest in building systems and maintenance. The ideal candidate will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on experience in the IT field.
What are the benefits offered by Salon Privé?
- Opportunity to work with a highly experienced and diverse team;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexibility on the form of the contract (employment contract or freelancing);
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Bonus structure;
- Equal Opportunity.
Salon Privé is committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Salon Privé welcomes all types of profiles to apply and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, social origin, or age.
About Salon Privé
Salon Privé is an international conglomerate operating luxury entertainment, hospitality and gaming brands.Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.