Directors Personal Assistant (m/f)
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive individual to join our team as a Director's Personal Assistant. As the Director's PA, you will play a crucial role in supporting our director in their daily activities and ensuring the smooth operation of the company. This is a challenging and dynamic role that requires excellent communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the director and internal/external stakeholders, handling all incoming communication, inquiries, and requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Manage the director's calendar, schedule meetings, and make necessary travel arrangements, ensuring all arrangements are well-organised and meet the director's requirements.
- Prepare and distribute agendas, presentations, and other relevant documents for meetings, and take accurate meeting minutes.
- Conduct research, gather data, and prepare reports or presentations as requested by the director.
- Coordinate and prioritise the director's daily tasks, ensuring deadlines are met and important matters are addressed promptly.
- Screen incoming calls and emails, handling them independently whenever possible, and escalating urgent matters to the director.
- Assist with personal tasks and errands as required, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective communication and coordination across departments.
- Handle additional administrative tasks as assigned by the director.
- Proven experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant, preferably supporting senior-level executives or directors.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all tasks performed.
- Proficient in using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and calendar management software.
- Discretion and integrity when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, while also being a team player.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Full time job;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Inspiring bonus structure;
- Opportunity for professional growth.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe this position suits your area of interest and skill set.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.