As a Bartender you will be part of a team and will be excited by delivering a high quality customer service to all customers to facilitate their play and ensure proﬁtable admissions.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons;
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks;
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations;
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails;
- Plan and present bar menu;
- Check customers’ identiﬁcation and conﬁrm it meets legal drinking age;
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies;
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience;
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations;
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender;
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus;
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean;
- Relevant training certiﬁcate.
- A great rate of pay;
- Great discounts on drinks in our club;
- A fun, friendly, supportive environment;
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe this position suits your area of interest and skill set.
All applications will be dealt with in strict conﬁdence.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.