Sales Office Manager (m/f)
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Sales Office Manager, within Sales and Business Development Team in our new Sales Office in Belgrade, Serbia. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
- To manage the daily operations of a Sales Office in Belgrade and leading the Team of Property Advisors in achieving individual and team targets set and to manage the execution of the Annual Sales Plan to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Additionally, to promote specific Lustica Development real estate products at Lustica Bay, build customer relationships with prospective customers and generate revenue.
Sales Team Guidance.
- Communicates the Annual Sales Plan and operational priorities for a Property Advisors, communicating pre-approved targets and Functional Objectives for the year ahead.
- Manages and monitors the productivity and effectiveness of a Property Advisors, identifying and acting on opportunities for continuous improvement in the sales process, individual practices and output, at an individual and team level, in order to achieve the expected deliverables.
- Manages a team to expand current business, achieve growth and hit sales targets whilst maintaining price integrity; driving the sales process from end to end and overseeing the signing of relevant documents upon closing deals.
- Focuses on the development of the Property Advisors through coaching, ongoing on the job training & product knowledge education.
- Provides update reports and feedback on pipeline management and performance progress, at an operational level, providing context to CRM data.
- Builds, and encourages the building and promotion of strong, long-lasting customer relationships by either partnering with them, understanding their needs, or coaching Property Advisors to foster and optimise relationships.
- Ensures the development of customer networks and nurturing of close relationships with prospective customers, in order to ensure acquisition of target customer group.
- Ensures each team member continuously monitors customer preferences, providing analysis for the on-going review and focusing of sales efforts.
- Identifies and provides feedback any issues relating to the Lustica Bay project which may compromise customer satisfaction.
- Manages and nurtures key Broker relationships, as identified by the Director of Sales and Business Development, to maximise sales opportunities and ensuring up to date education of relevant Brokers on product mix, incentives programmes and portfolio releases.
- Leads on CIP sales initiative to maximise sales revenue.
- Promotes the sale of Lustica Bay properties by ensuring Team and individual participation in marketing and sales events with a view to continuously develop client networks.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Office everyday working processes and to support administrative activities and duties.
- Organize and supervise other Office activities.
- To ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and pleasant office surrounding.
- Ensure Office operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- High School diploma
- Desirable - bachelor’s Degree level, preferably in Business Management / Administration or /Diploma in Real Estate
- Category “B” Driving License
- 5 Years’ experience (or equivalent) in luxury residential real estate sector in an international context.
- Demonstrate a successful history of real estate sales performance.
- Previous experience in team leading.
- Fully conversant with all MS Office Products and software packages.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Conversant in Russian, Montenegrin, German or French, both verbally and in writing.