Ovaj oglas je istekao i poslodavac više ne prima prijave
We are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Lawyer. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
To provide legal input and guidance to the Company, produce all kind of contracts and provide the legal advice where necessary, ensuring legislative compliance in the best interests of the Company.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepares legal documents and all relevant agreements for the Company; prepares, review and submits to the authorities all documents in relation to the business.
- Reviews Consultancy/Contractor Agreements and procurement documents produced within the wider Lustica Development Company in order to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and in the best interests of the Company.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders to provide direction to meet business needs and legislative obligations.
- Provides technical guidance on Employment, Consultant and Service Agreements, ensuring compliance with relevant Labour Laws, internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts and agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with all legal requirements.
- Prepares and complies all documents in staff relations regarding Labour law and other Laws coming from work relations.
Legal Research & Interpretation:
- Provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice, especially on contract management.
- Ensures that legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed and interpreted.
- Provides proactive legal assistance and advice on a broad range of legal issues, including contract management, dispute resolution, regulatory agreements and investigations in compliance with local existing and emerging laws.
- Prepares proposals for decisions, final orders and other documents needed.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- University Degree in Law
- 3 Years post qualification experience, desirable in commercial and/or real estate environment
- Relevant experience in property law desirable
- Commercial focus and acumen, understanding of business measures of success
- Fluent English and Montenegrin, written and verbal
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Possesses advanced planning & organisational skills.
- Communicates clearly & openly with all parties, managing stakeholders to drive positive outcomes.
- Advanced level of negotiation and influencing skills, written and verbal communication.
- High level of analytical and commercial acumen in order to translate relevant legislation into balanced direction which supports and protects business direction.
- Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills; taking information and establishing actions necessary.
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV through the following link: https://lustica-development.talentlyft.com/jobs/lawyer-Bgk