HR Assistant (m/f)
International company CMM Investment Consulting Group, with its branch in Budva, is looking for HR Assistant.
The company has representatives worldwide, such as Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey. It deals with all the services in the field of real estate: construction, sales, renting, maintenance, investment consulting. Being also a recognised Developer, CMM is constructing SPA resorts and other Apart hotel projects on the Montenegrin coast. Company won an award at the European Property Awards 2019-2020, and is absolute leader in real estate business in Montenegro.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc);
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc);
- Communicate with public services when necessary;
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures;
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews;
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees;
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position;
- Knowledge of labor laws;
- Fluency in English, Russian is advantage;
- Degree in Economics, Law or Political Sciences.
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits;
- A welcoming and inclusive envinronment;
- Extensive training and development, career growth opportunities;
- International experience;
- Young team.
If you are ambitious, loyal and hardworking person interested in working in a global, dynamic and client-oriented investment environment which rewards your creativity, initiative and contribution, then you should explore a career with CMM Group.
Please submit your application, along with CV and cover letter in confidence to: Human Resources, on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!