Maintenance Manager (m/f)
International company CMM Investment Consulting Group, with its branch in Budva, is looking for Maintenance Manager.
The company has representatives worldwide, such as Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey. It deals with all the services in the field of real estate: construction, sales, renting, maintenance, investment consulting. Being also a recognised Developer, CMM is constructing SPA resorts and other Apart hotel projects on the Montenegrin coast. Company won an award at the European Property Awards 2019-2020, and is absolute leader in real estate business in Montenegro.
- Organizes the maintenance of all facilities under contract;
- Sales of the Company's services;
- Communicates with guests / owners of real estate that are subject to maintenance;
- Visits and controls facilities under contract;
- Organizes transportation of employees engaged in maintenance services;
- Checks the facility before the expected arrival of the client;
- Requires funds necessary for the implementation of maintenance services;
- Works on the development of the sector.
- Knowledge of Russian and English is priority;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Experience in administrative work as well as in work with clients;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Previous work experience in sales;
- Desirable characteristics: responsibility, communication and flexibility;
- Valid driving licence.
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits;
- A welcoming and inclusive envinronment;
- Extensive training and development, career growth opportunities;
- International experience.
If you are ambitious, loyal and hardworking person interested in working in a global, dynamic and client-oriented investment environment which rewards your creativity, initiative and contribution, then you should explore a career with CMM Group.
Please submit your application, along with CV and cover letter in confidence to: Human Resources, on the e-mail: email@example.com or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!