Head of Sales Assistant (m/f)
International company CMM Investment Consulting Group, with offices in Russia, Spain, Turkey and head office in Budva with eight operational departments is a unique real estate company, which has been providing investment consulting, sale, rental and maintenance of real estate services for fifteen years. Company won an award at the European Property Awards 2019-2020, and is absolute leader in real estate business in Montenegro.
Due to expanding of our office and scope of our services, as well as conquering new markets, we are looking for the new members of our Team and have an opened position for:
Head of Sales Assistant
- Assist the Head of Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
- To assist the Head of Sales Manager in revising and implementing the sales strategies plans.
- To assist the Head of Sales Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- To assist the Head of Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of client service with existing and new customers.
- Assist the Head of Sales Manager by completing all assigned duties.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
- Lead & Supervise real estate sales team, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Offer advice and motivate their team to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach sales how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conduct sales meeting.
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limit.
- Knowledge of English, Russian and other languages are advantage;
- Proven experience in sales and customer service;
- Professional Attitude & very good communication skills;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong management and leadership skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We build our teams based on the assessment of candidates' competences and their professional achievements. We welcome professionals who are looking for a passionate work environment, who possess entrepreneurial drive and who seek the opportunity to grow and develop – both professionally and personally – within a leading investment consulting company.
If you are interested in working in a global, dynamic and client-oriented investment environment which rewards your creativity, initiative and contribution, then you should explore a career with CMM Group.
Please submit your application, along with CV and cover letter in confidence to: Human Resources, on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!
CMM Investment Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer and selects employees on the basis of experience, qualifications, ability, intelligence, character and motivation.
All persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of the race, colour, nationality, social or ethnic origin, affiliation with a minority national community, native language, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital or family status, wealth, membership in political organizations, disability, medical condition including pregnancy, or any other personal characteristics.