Payroll Specialist (m/ž)
Ovaj oglas je istekao i poslodavac više ne prima prijave
Noblewood Adriatic - a producer, exporter and a distributor of alcoholic beverages, located in Montenegro, part of the international Noblewood Group, is looking for a:
- Calculate taxes and fees to the local budgets, insurance premiums to state social funds, payments to banking institutions, wages of workers, other payments and payments, as well as deductions of funds for material incentives for employees of the enterprise.
- Prepare data for the relevant areas of accounting for reporting, monitor the safety of accounting documents, draw them up in accordance with the established procedure for transfer to the archive.
- Perform work on the formation, maintenance and storage of a database of accounting information, make changes to reference and regulatory information used in data processing.
- On the basis of primary documents, monthly calculate wages for each employee, make deductions, and also on a monthly basis provide the chief accountant with statements for the issuance of wages, a summary of accrued wages and the amount of insurance premiums for funds.
- Full support of Payroll process.
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist in policy formulation and salary administration.
- Ensure smooth communication with employees.
- Degree or diploma in accounting or related qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Pantheon program, full Payroll process in Patheon;
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, proficiency in Excel and related business and communication tools;
- Exposure to local labor law;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- English - fluent (speak\read\write);
- Serbian / Russian – nice to have but not obligatory.