Public Areas Supervisor
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Public Areas Supervisor. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
Responsible for the daily shift operations of Public Areas and to ensure the public spaces and employee areas are clean and well maintained, in agreement with Manager and in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
Your key responsibilities:
- To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed.
- To ensure Cleaning Attendants are informed daily about priorities in their section.
- Support and supervise an effective inspection program for all public areas.
- Supervise staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Supervises the performance of the cleaners and reports to Manager if any behaviour and/or work practices are not in accordance with Company Policies and SOP’s.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensure employees do the same.
- Monitors that the work schedule is obtained and responds to business demands and track employee time and attendance.
- To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying the proper areas.
- To follow departmental policies and procedures.
- To report necessary maintenance items.
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Monitors consumption of guest and cleaning supplies to ensure proper par stock at all times.
- Keeps track of inventory, reports any discrepancy.
- Keeps track of cleaning supplies and reports to manager to place orders.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Provides suggestions for the improvement in the cleaning service provision, in the way of work organization, materials, tools and equipment used.
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s licence “B” category
- 3 years of work experience, out of which 1 year of supervisory and people management experience or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Montenegrin; both verbally and in writing.
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV through the following link:
https://lustica-development.talentlyft.com/jobs/public-areas-supervisor-zFI or the following option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.