Kitchen Steward (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Kitchen Steward (m/f)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains a high standard of all hygiene and sanitation in his/her respective kitchen or outlet, according to the instructions and standards required and provided by the Company
- Achieves the highest hygiene standard through strict adherence to hygiene and sanitation rules and full understanding of the FSMS guidelines
- Ensures the water temperature and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning
- Assisting other team members in preparation of buffet by transporting and ensuring adequate stock and also by locating, moving and storing of banquet operational equipment
- Checks and ensures the proper use of chemicals and washing accessories
- Assists in stock take of equipment and other items as required
- Ensures that items required for service are clean and available when needed
- Takes all necessary actions to reduce loss of silverware or flatware
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in the kitchen and dish washing area by following departmental SOPs
- Ensures all food holding and transport equipment are in a working order
- Ensures the availability of clean dishes and silverware in staff canteen
- Cleans and maintains the area of staff canteen
- Carries out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping, washing, emptying of all thrash cans and boxes accordingly
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen
- Prepares monthly reports on shortages in silverware and other kitchen equipment
- Fully understanding of appropriate HACCP standards
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Traits:
- Elementary or high school
- 1 year experience on similar positions is an advantage
- Basic in English – written and verbal
- Ability to speak, read, analyse, and interpret standard of performance manuals, technical procedures, manuals or statutory regulations.
- Organizational skills
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of the F&B Culinary Team of one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Training & development opportunities within the company
- Opportunities for participation in Task Force international exposure program
- Organized shared accommodation in Radovići for those coming outside of Tivat, Kotor, Budva
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi Team discounts
- Regular Orascom discounts
- Regular LHW discounts
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Competitive salary + proportion of service charge
- We are eagerly awaiting your applications!
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.