Chef de Partie (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Chef de Partie (m/f)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Do daily culinary operations from the outlet that is scheduled to work
- To reflect The Chedi philosophy by providing the highest quality of food & service to our customers and employees. By maintaining a positive attitude and keeping the team spirit at the highest level
- To constantly be physically involved in all phases of the daily operation requirements and all specific duties to all employees under his/her supervision
- To adhere to LQA Standards
- To achieve the highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules & to fully understand the FSMS/HACCP guidelines
- To maximize productivity and maintaining harmony among all food production employees in a fair and impartial way
- To work closely with the Sous Chef/ Junior Sous Chefs and monitors that kitchens and production areas are spotless and cleaned on a daily basis
- Fluent communication with the Sous Chef/Junior Sous Chefs in all the matters with the lowers job work levels in the kitchen, in term of satisfaction, motivation, and different problems which came up on a basic working day
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Traits:
- High school diploma or higher
- Certificate in the Culinary Arts or a formal European-style apprenticeship program is desired
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Ability to speak, read, analyse, and interpret standard of performance manuals, technical procedures, manuals or statutory regulations
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of LQA Standards
- Must have at least 4 years’ practical culinary experience in a similar role
- Food and wine knowledge and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and oversee multiple projects
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, service-oriented, and self-motivated, mentor and develop subordinates
- Ability to take quick action to resolve emergency field maintenance requests
- Must be able to diagnose problem quickly and accurately and recommend and effect required solutions
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of the F&B Culinary Team of one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Training & development opportunities within the company
- Opportunities for participation in Task Force international exposure program
- Organized shared accommodation in Radovići for those coming outside of Tivat, Kotor, Budva
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi Team discounts
- Regular Orascom discounts
- Regular LHW discounts
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Competitive salary + proportion of service charge
- We are eagerly awaiting your applications!
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.