Public Area Cleaner (m/f) (Čistač javnih površina m/ž)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Public Area Cleaner (m/f)
- To ensure a high quality, consistent and personalized service for all public areas in the hotel, with focus on the attention to detail and the cleanliness, thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel
- The ability to keep corridors clean, neat and free of litter in your assigned area
- The ability to properly use all cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ability to restock carts at the end of a shift with supplies for the next shift
- The ability to notice and report any loss of damage of equipment
- The ability to respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation
- The ability to assume possession of electronic hotel pass keys during a shift and keep them secure
- The ability to observe uniform and dress standards on a daily basis
- The ability to follow regulations and hygiene demands on public areas
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by HSK Supervisors
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To sign in and out master keys daily
- To return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- To follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies
- High school is an advantage
- Full working professional proficiency in Montenegrin
- Basic fluency in English - verbal and written
- Previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Knowledge of LQA Standards is a must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to use common tools and miscellaneous office equipment
What we offer:
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi employee discounts (retail room rate discount, dry cleaning & laundry discount, hotel gym membership discount, food & beverages consumption discount in all our outlets)
- Regular Orascom employee discounts (retail room rate discount in all partner hotels)
- Regular LHW chain employees' discounts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Training & development opportunities
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.