Room Attendant (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Room Attendant (m/f)
- To clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies and amenities
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To sign in and out master keys daily
- To maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- To update and record all cleaned rooms
- To return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- To follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies
- High school is an advantage
- Full working professional proficiency in Montenegrin
- Basic fluency in English - verbal and written
- Previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Knowledge of LQA Standards is a must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to use common tools and miscellaneous office equipment
What we offer:
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi employee discounts (retail room rate discount, dry cleaning & laundry discount, hotel gym membership discount, food & beverages consumption discount in all our outlets)
- Regular Orascom employee discounts (retail room rate discount in all partner hotels)
- Regular LHW chain employees discounts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Training & development opportunities
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.