Responsible for delivering of landscape services. Responsibilities include landscape maintenance and landscape design activities, procuring all materials and contracts for services, managing all aspects of staff management, and other duties.
This job requires comprehensive knowledge of landscaping methods, standards and equipment; and the ability to direct the work of staff to maintain the appearance of all grounds and provide a safe environment for residents and/or visitors.
Your key responsibilities:
- Creating and ensuring delivery of a complete landscape maintenance service, defining and coordinating the delivery of a preventative maintenance schedule
- Performing regular Landscape Condition Check ups and taking measures for repairs and improvements, as appropriate
- Planning and operating an in-house nursery seasonal production of annual plants
- Creating landscape designs/improvement suggestions according to Clients' and Retailer’s requirements
- Following strategic direction, creating and delivering the Landscape Maintenance Plans including staff education/training
- Preparing various Landscape Maintenance reports and plans, including semi annual maintenance reports for Condominium Association meetings (CA)
- Supervising budget and expenditures, predicted variances and supplying direction when needed;
- Maintaining Policies and SOP’s for Landscape Maintenance Service, ensuring effective roll-out internally and externally to support the existence of a safety culture, including templating and recording documentation
- Staff management including, but not limited to: hiring qualified employees, coordinating and directing in performing regular duties, providing for their professional development, conducting performance management and disciplinary processes, addressing employee relations.
- Tactical budgetary control, monitoring expenditures, predicted variances and supplying direction when needed for all landscape management related transactions.
- Liaison with Facilities to support the tactical monitoring of asset maintenance and recommended replacement schedules.
- Drafts Policies and SOPs for Landscape Management, ensuring effective roll-out internally and externally to support the existence of a safety culture.
- University degree in Horticulture or Landscape architecture
- 7 years of experience in landscape or relative, with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite of products. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD application is preferred
- Ability to take quick action and resolve emergency field maintenance requests
- Ability to manage people to consistently maintain a very high level of quality in the landscape
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
https://lustica-development.talentlyft.com/jobs/landscape-manager-yiI or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.