Thai Chef (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Thai Chef (m/f)
- Duties and responsibilities:
- Cooking and preparing high level quality meals of all types of Thai Cuisine
- Do daily culinary operations from the outlet that is scheduled to work
- To reflect The Chedi philosophy by providing the highest quality of food & service to our customers and employees. By maintaining a positive attitude and keeping the team spirit at the highest level
- To constantly be physically involved in all phases of the daily operation requirements and all specific duties to all employees under his/her supervision
- Strict adherence to all relevant LQA Standards
- To achieve the highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules & to fully understand the FSMS/HACCP guidelines
- To maximize productivity and maintaining harmony among all food production employees in a fair and impartial way
- To work closely with the Sous Chef/ Junior Sous Chefs and monitors that kitchens and production areas are spotless and cleaned on a daily basis
- Fluent communication with the Sous Chef/Junior Sous Chefs in all the matters with the lowers job work levels in the kitchen, in term of satisfaction, motivation, and different problems which came up on a basic working day
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements
- High school diploma or higher
- Certificate in the Culinary Arts or a formal European-style apprenticeship program is desired
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Previous experience in preparation of Thai Cuisine meals
- Knowledge of LQA Standards in the field of Culinary Operations
- Ability to speak, read, analyse, and interpret standard of performance manuals, technical procedures, manuals or statutory regulations.
- Organizational skills
- Must have at least 4 years’ practical culinary experience in a similar role
- Food and wine knowledge and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and oversee multiple projects
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, service-oriented, and self-motivated, mentor and develop subordinates
- Ability to take quick action to resolve emergency field maintenance requests
- Must be able to diagnose problem quickly and accurately and recommend and effect required solutions
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of the Culinary Team in one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi employee discounts
- Regular Orascom employee discounts
- Regular LHW chain employees discounts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Training & development opportunities
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.