International company CMM Investment Consulting Group, with offices in Russia, Spain, Turkey and head office in Budva consisting of eight operational departments is a unique real estate company, which has been providing many services such as investment consulting, sale, rental and maintenance of real estate services, development of projects etc., for fifteen years. Company won an award at the European Property Awards 2019-2020, and is absolute leader in real estate business in Montenegro.
Due to expanding of our office and scope of our services, as well as conquering new markets, we are looking for the new members of our Team and have an opened position for:
The main purpose of the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the CMM Office, to be responsible for directing, coordinating, and monitoring the overall Office operation as directed by the Office Manager and to direct the Office operations in the absence of the Office Manager.
The CMM believes in a culture where team members help each other and work together in an environment where the most important task is providing exceptional service to the clients, at all times.
- organising meetings and managing databases
- booking transport and accommodation
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- managing office budgets
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- delegating tasks to junior employees
- using a range of software packages
- Previous experience in a similar position and minimum of 1 year of relevanr experience.
- Fluency in English, Russian and other languages are advantage
- Scheduling flexibility
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to effectively resolve conflicts
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail.
We build our teams based on the assessment of candidates' competences and their professional achievements. We welcome professionals who are looking for a passionate work environment, who possess entrepreneurial drive and who seek the opportunity to grow and develop – both professionally and personally – within a leading investment consulting company.
If you are interested in working in a global, dynamic and client-oriented investment environment which rewards your creativity, initiative and contribution, then you should explore a career with CMM Group.
Please submit your application, along with CV and cover letter in confidence to: Human Resources, on the e-mail: [email protected] or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!
CMM Investment Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer and selects employees on the basis of experience, qualifications, ability, intelligence, character and motivation.
All persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of the race, colour, nationality, social or ethnic origin, affiliation with a minority national community, native language, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital or family status, wealth, membership in political organizations, disability, medical condition including pregnancy, or any other personal characteristics.