Head Baker (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Head Baker (m/f)
- Perform daily bakery operations, following the work schedule and needs of all F&B outlets
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking
- Ensure the proper storage of baking utensils
- Manage needed supplies and inventory levels
- Decorate baked products with glaze, icing and toppings to achieve a finished appearance, as per expected standards
- Work closely with Pastry Chef, Sous Chef and Junior Sous Chef and monitors the production processes in the Pastry and Bakery
- Maximize productivity and maintaining harmony among all food production team members
- To maintain fluent communication with Pastry Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef and EAM i/c F&B
- Strong knowledge of Bakery operations
- Knowledge of LQA Standards regarding F&B
- Understanding of FSMS / HACCP guidelines
- Minimum 4 years of proven Bakery experience
- Previous experience in luxury hotel bakery is preferred
- Certificate in Culinary Arts, Cookery, Pastry, Bakery is desired
- Ability to plan and organize operations
- Good knowledge of English language - written and spoken
- Multitasking ability
- High School diploma or higher
- Provided collective accommodation in the vicinity of the hotel
- Organized transportation for team members on the route between accommodation and workplace
- Use of Team Canteen (2 meals provided daily)
- Regular The Chedi Team Benefits
- Regular Orascom Team Discounts
- Regular LHW Discounts
- Competitive Salary
- Proportion of Service Charge
- Training & Development Opportunities
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.