HR Manager (m/f)
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative HR Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the HR industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients.
For our client, Burger King, we publish an advertisement for the position:
HR MANAGER (M/F)
The position is responsible for day-to-day HR general consultation and support for restaurants. The ideal candidate uses their knowledge of various human resources functions, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations to provide tactical HR support to line managers in multiple locations in the assigned area. The ideal candidate consults with business unit management and district managers in the strategic planning process and development, as well as, implementation of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and uses a wide degree of creativity and latitude in performing duties.
- Leads and organizes hiring events across various outlets to attract and recruit restaurant talent.
- Conducts weekly 1:1 meeting with Restaurant Company Operations and participates in weekly meetings.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to restaurant management and above restaurant leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Facilitates and/or partners with Training on HR change initiatives and continuous improvement projects providing updates and training for restaurant management and team members as required.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation. Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Follows up with restaurant team to ensure training objectives are met. Partner with other HR leaders to ideate and improve key HR programs.
- Supports restaurant teams with use of Applicant Tracking System and assists New Hire
- Orientations to build and develop talent pipeline.
- Validates employee achievement and bonus payout calculations on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Partners across HR functions to deliver integrated solutions to management and employees.
- Prepares employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, and company HR policies and programs.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, career development, etc.).
- Serves as a consultant to management on HR-related issues responding to and assessing HR related needs (recruitment, talent management, organizational design, etc.).
- Manages and resolves basic employee relations issues.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Flexible style and willingness to „roll up your sleeves and get it done”.
- Good knowledge and experience in organization effectiveness, team dynamics, leadership development, management/leadership effectiveness and facilitation.
- Excellent teambuilding and influencing skills, communications and unquestioned integrity, as well as, the experience to effectively address sensitive HR issues.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and flexible environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience of organization and business understanding by the demonstration of partnering with the business to understand the business priorities, routines and practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team while being able to take full ownership for assigned projects.
- Knowledge of human resources including employee relations issues, plans related to enhancing diversity, performance management policies, as well as basic federal and state employment laws.
- Ability to travel domestically.
- Ability to manage conflicts, confrontations, and disagreements in a positive manner.
The interested candidates are invited to send their CV at: [email protected] or apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.