We are looking for a friendly and welcoming Receptionist to provide an excellent guest experience and join the team of Montenegro's ﬁrst private members club. A Receptionist's duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, helping them navigate through the casino and meeting customers’ needs and expectations. Salon Prive is an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
As a Receptionist you will be part of a team and will be excited by delivering a high quality customer service to all customers to facilitate their play and ensure proﬁtable admissions.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at Salon Prive
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and department
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain ofﬁce security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front ofﬁce supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule events
- Keep updated records of ofﬁce expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as ﬁling, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Ofﬁce Representative or similar role
- Proﬁciency in Microsoft Ofﬁce Suite
- Hands-on experience with ofﬁce equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certiﬁcation in Ofﬁce Management is a plus
- A great rate of pay
- Great discounts on drinks in our club
- A fun, friendly, supportive environment
- The position is based in Tivat, Montenegro.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe this position suits your area of interest and skill set. All applications will be dealt with in strict conﬁdence.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.