Regent Porto Montenegro is looking for a:
Your day to day
- Night Manager is responsible for the entire night operations of the hotel and handles/resolves all situations on behalf of hotel’s management during the night shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc; responding to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be able to cover duties of a Receptionist if/when required. Duties include but are not limited to: check in, billing, monetary transactions, room assignment, bill presentation, bill settlement, and others.
- Compiles and reviews daily reports/logs/contingency lists; prepares all of the necessary reports, logs, files, and relevant information for the Front Office Manager.
- Participates (as required) in Night Audit functions
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications (Telephone) Operator.
- Assists management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees. Serves as a role model and first point of contact for Team Members.
- Notifies Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Monitors the property premises (lobby area, guest room corridors, food and beverage outlets, and all public areas) and ensures all of the hotel policies are being followed. Also monitors the Visitor log and ensures all safety policies and procedures are being followed. Works closely with Security personnel and reports any suspicious behavior.
- You are passionate about hospitality and guests relations
- You have excellent communication skills in both Montenegrin and English language
- You have ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize the needs of the guests
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in sales within hospitality
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Tourism / Hospitality or related fields
- You have comprehensive knowledge of a five-star hotel system
- You have strong Opera knowledge and other computer systems incl. MICROS, Microsoft Office etc.
- A positive attitude and approachable style are essential
What we offer
- A job in a stunning coastal town in Montenegro
- A great team to work alongside
- A competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge)
- Various learning and development programmes
- Opportunities to develop a hotel career within IHG
- Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide
- Catering and uniform laundry available for employee
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.