Product Owner in Podgorica
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a challenge of working in a highly creative commercial environment in one of the leading Telco providers in the region.
- Creates requirements and provides vision/direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project;
- Responsible for product delivery across CRM, BSS and digital channels;
- Responsible for administration and collaboration in domain of premium services in communication with 3rd party providers;
- Participates in relevant phases of G2M process for all projects, regardless of the used project methodology (eg. waterfall or agile);
- Responsible for planning and prioritization of product feature backlog and development across all relevant systems/channels in line with roadmap;
- Collaborates with other Product Owners, Project Managers and stakeholders to define and communicate a development plan and build release plan;
- Participates in all relevant agile events with the Scrum team reviewing previous and current sprint, explains feature priorities and guides the team on the deliveries required to meet the sprint goal.
Competences: The ideal candidate should possess:
- University/Bachelor degree in related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience within the relevant commercial function
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- High computer literacy (Microsoft Office and other relevant programs).