Regent Porto Montenegro is looking for:
Your day to day
• To implement all sales action plans with the aim of achieving and exceeding set goals
• To collect data, update databases, prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, and monitor market trends diligently
• To develop the business with complementary tasks such as preparation of contracts and bids for partners
• To organise, participate in and attend: hospitality fairs, sales meetings, promotional events & activities, and individual business trips
• To cooperate with the Marketing Department and, under the guidance of the Director of Sales and Marketing, perform all sales activities with the aim to cover defined market segments
• To communicate with potential and existing clients and address queries with appropriate actions following diverse segments and tasks: MICE, FAM trips, business lunches, and dinners, as well as office visits;
• To act as a support person in running social media channels when required
• Other tasks related to the scope of work, instructed by the Director of Sales and Marketing
• You are passionate about hospitality and sales
• You have excellent communication skills in both Montenegrin and English language
• You have a minimum 3 years of experience in sales within hospitality
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Economics / Tourism / Hospitality or related fields
• You have comprehensive knowledge of a five-star hotel reservation system; familiarisation with the network of the hospitality and tourism professionals in the region will be considered an asset
• You are able to demonstrate the highest level of hospitality in a genuine and authentic manner whilst communicating the values of a world-class hotel in Montenegro
• A positive attitude and approachable style are essential
What we offer
• A job in a stunning coastal town in Montenegro
• A great team to work alongside
• A competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge)
• Various learning and development programmes
• Opportunities to develop a hotel career within IHG
• Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide
• Catering and uniform laundry available for employee
If you are looking for a job and you want to grow with us, we are looking forward to your application.
Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English to the following email address: email@example.com or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The elegant Regent Porto Montenegro is a luxuriously furnished property with 175 rooms, suites and residences, advanced meeting facilities, and the spectacular Regent Spa. The Venetian-style design complements the breath- taking natural beauty of Boka Bay and brings true luxury to the 460-berth Porto Montenegro, an exclusive lifestyle destination. Offering guests mainly Mediterranean cuisine, the hotel boasts five in-house restaurants – Murano restaurant, Library Bar, Onyx Bar & Garden by Beluga, Pool Bar, and Gourmet Corner patisserie – which are among the most elegant dining options in Montenegro.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.