Four Points by Sheraton, Kolasin, Montenegro.
- Manages day to day operations of a hotel and responsible for reporting and coordination with Marriott for overall hotel.
- Managing budgets and financial plan as well as controlling expenditure.
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing team to develop revenue generating strategies.
- Identifies new business leads, develops tailored sales approach, and actively pursues leads with Sales and Marketing team.
- Verifies that sales and marketing strategy is aligned with Marriott brand strategy and is effectively executed against established goals.
- Promoting and marketing business and room sales.
- Ensuring compliance with local health and safety legislation, licensing laws and Marriott standards.
- Recruiting, training, motivating and supervising staff.
- Monitoring the quality of the product and services provided.
- Planning maintenance work, event and room bookings.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Stays current with industry trends and monitors strengths and weakness of competition.
- Creates a high-performance Executive Committee that continuously strives for positive results and improvement and coach Executive Committee by providing specific feedback and holds them accountable for performance.
- Verifies effective work processes, systems and teamwork are in place to maximize individual and overall hotel performance.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma /Advanced / BSc / Graduate in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Preferred languages: English and any Eastern European language would be an added advantage.
- At least 6 years’ experience in related field with 3 years as Hotel Manager position of an International 4/5 Star Hotel
- Experience with Marriott Group of Hotels will be an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Computer literate with the ability to communicate using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience and knowledge of Marriott Global System (MGS), Micros, OPERA & SUN SYSTEM will be an added advantage.
- Accommodation and meals provided by hotel.
- Medical Insurance provided.
- Only Applications in ENGLISH would be accepted!
- Salary EUR 1,200 to 1,800.
To apply please send your resume IN ENGLISH only to: email@example.com or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.