Front Office Supervisor
Since the seventies, guests have come to Regent Hotels and Resorts for serene and sensational stays. At each resort, you’ll find a team of professional and genuine hoteliers who bring together luxury living and deliver the best of personal service.
Regent Porto Montenegro brings this idea of discreet luxury to the beautiful Adriatic shores.
The hotel is the heart of Porto Montenegro, super yacht marina. It consists of 3 accommodation wings: Venezia, Aqua and Baia. We are proud of a beautiful pool podium overlooking the magnificent Boka Bay, Spa facilities and five Food & Beverage outlets: Murano restaurant - which brings casual, unhurried luxury to the forefront; Library Bar – our sophisticated bar; Gourmet Corner - patisserie and bakery; Pool bar – a casual Italian Riviera ambiance bar; and Onyx Bar and Garden by Beluga – a luxurious and glamorous new venue.
Front Office Supervisor
Your day to day:
Your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- You are responsible for smooth operation of the reception assuring that standards are being met, through observation, coaching and performance recognition of team members.
- Together with Reception Manager you will support Reception team by arranging trainings and providing tools required to deliver Regent service as per the highest standards. Fully in charge for the daily performance of team members.
- Assist Reception Manager in planning: departmental meetings, special occasions for team members, team buildings.
- Fully in charge of the Front Office board: assuring that all relevant information is updated and displayed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that front desk working areas are always clean and safe.
- Duties include: check in, billing, monetary transactions, room assignment, bill presentation, bill settlement, and others.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. Prepare all of the necessary reports, logs, files, and relevant information for the Front Office Manager.
- Maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel and control end of shift outputs of each team member. Support Reception manager with feedback on how team makes changes, cashes checks, and offer assistance with exchanging foreign currency to our guests. Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- In charge of billing adjustments and rebates in accordance with the Reception Manager inputs.
- Handle and assure that team handles all guests interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves guest complaints; assists guests in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Update Guest Feedback report with every concern, update Profile notes with information about guest concerns and feedbacks.
- Check that e-registration is accurately and timely completed by the team;
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications (Telephone) Operator.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence of, or due to heavy volume, in the areas of Concierge, Bell Staff or general lobby coverage.
- Assure the team is always ready with arrival amenities.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years of costumer related experience in a supervisory role
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written), any other languages is an added benefit
- Opera Knowledge is imperative, additional computer knowledge is an advantage
- Outstanding sophisticated communication
- Constant focus and attention to guests’ needs
- Must be able to handle an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining accurate
- Strong personality and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure, team player
What we offer:
- Job in the beautiful coastal town in Montenegro
- Great team to work with
- Competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge)
- Various learning and development programs
- Cross hotel opportunities within IHG
- Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide
- One meal per shift, laundry for uniform
If you are looking for job and you want to grow with us, we are looking forward to your application. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.