Since the seventies, guests have come to Regent Hotels and Resorts for serene and sensational stays. At each resort, you’ll find a team of professional and genuine hoteliers who bring together luxury living and deliver the best of personal service.
Regent Porto Montenegro brings this idea of discreet luxury to the beautiful Adriatic shores.
The hotel is the heart of Porto Montenegro, super yacht marina. It consists of 3 accommodation wings: Venezia, Aqua and Baia. We are proud of a beautiful pool podium overlooking the magnificent Boka Bay, Spa facilities and five Food & Beverage outlets: Murano restaurant - which brings casual, unhurried luxury to the forefront; Library Bar – our sophisticated bar; Gourmet Corner - patisserie and bakery; Pool bar – a casual Italian Riviera ambiance bar; and Onyx Bar and Garden by Beluga – a luxurious and glamorous new venue.
Your day to day:
Your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To ensure information on the hotels property management system are accurate and current at all times.
- To monitor and control various reservation operation according to the departmental operating procedure.
- Ensure compliance to the Best Rate guarantee and Rate Parity.
- Handled all enquiries & requests related to room bookings and simultaneously in charge of promoting and maintaining good public relations
- Handles any guest’s complaint in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all the procedure followed by the department as per the standard operating procedure.
- In charge of updating and reviewing and maintaining all Procedures for Reservations.
- Organize and Conduct daily briefing with reservation team.
- Controlling and monitoring reservations for the high demand period
- Attend all relevant meetings in the absence of Revenue Manager.
- To keep department informed of all changes in system or procedures.
- Conduct Revenue Meetings in the absence of the Revenue Manager
- Maintain and Monitor PMS, CRS, OXI interface with OPERA along with the IT Manager and report any malfunction to Revenue Manager.
- Ensures that rosters & overtime is managed appropriately according to operational needs.
- Practices proper telephone etiquette with colleagues and guests.
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with Sales, Front Office, Housekeeping, Finance, IT.
- Adhere and promote all company safety and process
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are tidy and professional
- Support team to reach common goals
- Perform any other work duties requested by direct supervisor
- Ensures all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of the Law
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in similar hotel reservation position
- Strong personality and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure, team player
- Constant focus and attention on guest’s needs, calm at all time
- Outstanding sales skills, guest service, sophisticated communication and detailed oriented
- Local language and English (fluent verbal and written), additional language is an addition
- Must be multitask in an intense, ever changing environment while remaining accurate
- Good knowledge of PMS, CRS and other Microsoft application (necessary training can be provided)
- Additional computer knowledge is an advantage
What we offer:
- Job in the beautiful coastal town in Montenegro
- Great team to work with
- Competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge)
- Various learning and development programs
- Cross hotel opportunities within IHG
- Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide
- One meal per shift, laundry for uniform
If you are looking for job and you want to grow with us, we are looking forward to your application. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.