Full Stack Developer(m/f)
The Headhunter is an innovative HR consulting company which focuses on establishing a strong and professional relationship between clients and candidates. Our business is finding and selecting the best and the most highly proficient candidates for your desired position. We cover a wide variety of professions in Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Cyprus, Greece and USA, everything from simple jobs to those which require complex knowledge.
For our Client UK, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who can make an immediate impact building both scalable BackEnd services and responsive FrontEnd applications for both B2B and B2C use cases. You will work remotely, with a small, agile team of developers to deliver new features and improvements to our existing products in-use by known brands. We are looking for a passionate developer who wants to make a difference while collaborating in an entrepreneurial environment that prioritizes our team and user community.
Full Stack Devloperes are required to see out a project from initial conception, through design, and into the support cycle. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement innovative solutions to meet business requirements
- Replicate legacy application processes using modern technologies in the cloud hosting environment
- Use SCRUM methodologies to smoothly deliver scalable products
- Administration of cloud hosted resources
- Off-hours availability for occasional service outage (rota)
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Share best practices, recommend tools, and provide process coaching within area of responsibility ensuring compliance with critical standards, technologies, and trends
- Collaborate with other parts of the organisation and outside partners, as required
- Backend .NET Development, ideally C#
- Familiar with MSSQL
- Strong understanding of RESTful service architecture
- Source Control Management using Git or similar
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment using SCRUM or Kanban
- Excellent time management skills and ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Genuine interest for applying new and emerging technology to solve real business problems
- .NET Core experience
- Experience using TypeScript
- Experience using one or more of: React/Angular/Vue
- Experience using front end state management libraries such as Redux/NgRX
- Familiar with MongoDB or other DocumentDB
- Experience with Azure
Remuneration/salary: Highly competitive.
Applications can be submitted by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.