We are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Lawyer. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
To provide legal input and guidance to the Company, produce all kind of contracts and provide the legal advice where necessary, ensuring legislative compliance in the best interests of the Company.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare legal documents and all relevant agreements for the Company; prepare, review and submit to the authorities all documents in relation to the business
- Review Consultancy/Contractor Agreements and procurement documents produced within the wider Lustica Development Company in order to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and in the best interests of the Company
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to provide direction to meet business needs and legislative obligations
- Provide technical guidance on Employment, Consultant and Service Agreements, ensuring compliance with relevant Labour Laws, internal policies and procedures
- Review and draft contracts and agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with all legal requirements
- Prepare all documents in staff relations regarding Labour law and other Laws coming from work relations
Legal Research & Interpretation
- Provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice, especially on contract management
- Ensure that legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed and interpreted
- Provide proactive legal assistance and advice on a broad range of legal issues, including contract management, dispute resolution, regulatory agreements and investigations in compliance with local existing and emerging laws
- Prepare proposals for decisions, final orders and other documents needed
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- University Degree in Law
- At least 3 years of experience in a related position
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Relevant experience in property law desirable
- Commercial focus and acumen, understanding of business measures of success
- Valid Category B Driving License
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Possesses advanced planning & organisational skills
- Communicates clearly & openly with all parties, managing stakeholders to drive positive outcomes
- Advanced level of negotiation and influencing skills, written and verbal communication
- High level of analytical and commercial acumen in order to translate relevant legislation into balanced direction which supports and protects business direction
- Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills; taking information and establishing actions necessary
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; able to receive volume data from multiple sources, process
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.