Capital Estate d.o.o. is currrently having an opening for:
Capital Estate d.o.o. Budva, an investment and development company in the hospitality industry in Montenegro, is currently seeking to recruit Construction Engineer or Architect. The company is part of a more prominent family holding company that owns different assets and businesses across Europe (Russia, Czech Republic, Germany, UK).
Capital Estate doo is engaged in developing an attractive 200 rooms beachfront hotel, envisioned as a renewed world hotel operator. The hotel is the first of many future large scale hospitality projects of Capital Estate and its sister companies in Montenegro.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Engineer or Architect to provide internal cost control, design coordination and technical documentation control for the resort project.
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Prepare regular project costing reports to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget
- Control quantity estimates, cost of the materials, resource norms and prices for various types of work
- Identify potential overheads, report to management, and suggest savings
- Provide cost control actions to the internal PM team aimed at staying within budget or below
- Review design, tender and construction documents
- Make sure all technical documents are delivered to the adequate stakeholders
- Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are completed
- Ensure resolving issues on making changes to the project linked with the cost reduction (i.e. the value engineering).
- Coordinate the implementation of construction plans, the deadlines and quality of construction and installation activities
- Keep records of completed construction and installation works
- Monitor status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project
- Coordinate project meetings and discussions with the project management [PM] team and external consultants/contractors/suppliers
Reports to: Managing director of Capital Estate d.o.o. and functional report to technical manager
Requirements to the candidates
Education: Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
Past employment experience: minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Legally able to work in Montenegro [has all the required work permits and citizenship]
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Technically strong in project cost planning and reporting
- Language skills: Montenegrin language (mother tongue or fluent), English language (fluent), Russian language (a plus)
- Familiarity with Google Workspace (Gmail/Calendar, Google docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive) and MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills
Key knowledge and skills required for this position:
- Technical conditions and schedules for the implementation of construction and installation works
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to plan and forecasts
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to solve problems
- Experience in leisure/hospitality project is a big advantage
- Honesty & Integrity
- Initiative & proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Tact and diplomacy
Working schedule: 08:00 -16:00 - flexibility in the working schedule will be required
Place of work: Budva
Starting date: immediately
We also offer:
- great working environment
- a young, ambitious team
- work in the attractive hospitality sector
- possibility to be part of a successful company
- possibility to develop personal, professional skills
- great opportunity in working on and developing:
- a pipeline of ambitious hotel projects (multiple 300+ rooms hotels, landmark projects, on prime seafront locations),
- a project which will establish an exclusive\trendy location on the coastal area,
- projects which will influence Montenegrin hospitality and tourism industries,
- projects that will be recognizable in the Mediterranean area.
If you consider yourself the right person and your professional background matches the vacant position, please send us your CV in English using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to the email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.