Physiotherapist in Dubai
OrthoCure is a company founded by top surgeons from Dubai and healthcare experts based out of Switzerland. It has built an exclusive and top facilitated clinic located in the heart of Dubai.
OrthoCure has introduced a very innovative and new approach to the medical care system focused on the well being of its patients via a special rehabilitation therapy. OrthoCure has set itself the goal of making a patient’s life easier by accompanying them throughout their entire medical journey both pre and post surgery to make them fit and mobile in the least possible time.
Orthocure is looking for Physiotherapists who are willing to learn a revolutionary new method referred as “Mosaic My Health” and can spearhead therapies successfully to treat the patients referred to them in new clinic in Dubai.
Physiotherapist in Dubai
(OrthoCure Swiss Clinic)
Dubai, UAE, starting from 15th September 2021
Tivat, Montenegro, starting from 15th June 2021
Duties and responsibilities in training:
- To get 80 days of paid training in existing Rehab centre of “Mosaic My Health” in Tivat, Montenegro. ( Accommodation can be arranged for training period)
- Learn and follow innovative new patterns of Physiotherapy by our experts
- Manage calendar of patients and their therapy plans
- Coordinate with fellow therapists for smooth operations
- Assist the head therapist and doctors in planning and implementing the innovative training methods.
- Evaluate degree of customer satisfaction and report to head therapist
- To obtain the DHA (Dubai Health Authority) license in this training period Professional Requirements
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Physio Therapy
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in a relevant field including:
- Physical therapy: laser, ultra sound, magneto-therapy, electrotherapy.
- Rehabilitation of patients with back/disck pain, joint/arthritis and cervical pain.
- Rehab of pre-surgery patients and for patients recovering from surgery.
- Neuro-Rehabilitation of patients with neurological conditions or shock.
- Planning rehab program for patients who need to increase mobility, reduce the pain and improve posture.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, keynote)
- Verbal and written fluency in English, Serbian, any other language like German, Russian is a big plus
- Good knowledge of the local healthcare system in Dubai and clearing of the DHA
- (Dubai Health Authority) online exam is must before practising in Dubai
- Mature, flexible, self-motivated professional
- Flexible, well organised and ability to learn
- Keen eye for details and new patterns
- Ability to handle multi-patients
- Willingness to work independently and autonomously
- Adherence to deadlines and regulations
- Excellent social and communication (verbal) skills
- Vibrant and extrovert
- Enjoys healing people and love to work in healthcare
- Full time position: 42 working hours per week
- Flexible timing/days
- Competitive monthly salary with Bonus factor as an add on
- Initial contract for 2 years; renewable subject to performance
- Employment according to local Dubai law
- Accommodation may be arranged in Dubai for initial period
- Deep and comprehensive access to the top healthcare system and worlds most innovative/ revolutionary rehab training system
- Opportunity to expand your income by fair and performance based extraordinary bonus incentive
- Training with some of the best physical therapists and orthopedics surgeons on planet
- Opportunity to start a top professional life in a brand new 750 sq. mtr. Clinic on the top location in the shining city of Dubai
- Be part of a young and dynamic team, which is innovative and inspirational in the health sector treating only VIP and top clientele
Attractive salary shall be paid in the training time in Tivat and after the completion of training a full salary according to Dubai standards shall be paid
Please send your resume with photo along with a cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.