Sales Front Desk is the first point of contact between the client and the Sales team, and thus has a significant impact on our clients' first impressions. In this role, you will be accountable for completing the following tasks to the highest standards, while maintaining professional image in personal appearance and demeanor at all times:
- Client relations management (walk in/call in procedure);
- Calendar management;
- Keeping office supplies in order and liaising with vendors;
- Providing information about village facilities/ services/activities/events and other;
- Providing assistance to Senior Management Team, as required;
- Providing Sales Administrators assistance regarding software inputs;
- Following up all events in the Village;
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties including copying, faxing etc.;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
A successful Sales Front Desk Receptionist will have the following:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in the tourism and/or hospitality industry;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service field;
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage;
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
- An engaging, polite and professional approach, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a client;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please visit https://careers.portomontenegro.com/jobs/receptionist-mEdfor details on how to apply.
All applications must be in English.
Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!