General Manager (Project Manager)
We are an established foreign company based in Dubai specializing in Hotel Industry. Currently we are looking for Experienced General Manager cum Project Manager to oversee our ongoing construction of a Hotel Resort in Kolasin, Montenegro.
Job location: Kolasin, Montenegro (Full Time)
General Manager (ProjectManager) (Immediate appointment)
General Manager is fully responsible for managing project’s construction, and ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and met the Management Company’s expectations.
General Manager cum project manager is in charge of agreeing with stakeholders the projects standards along with the methodology to be used. As a General Manager cum project manager for hotel construction, time will be within an office setting planning thing, extensive knowledge in FIDIC, ability in well-verse of CAD, Office Tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel & other construction related programs. General Manager cum project manager should have an outstanding organizational and leadership skills, coupled with an ability to understand the bigger picture.
Additionally, from being an experienced he should also be commercially- minded professionals who have acknowledge of industry best practices. As a leader it is imperative that he is able to promote a culture of teamwork, collaboration and success.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring, reviewing action plans with the management and the operation team to ensure achievement of company’s goals and objectives on a timely manner.
- Coordination with consultant and tender calls, preparation of the tender document, analyzing, negotiation and bidder selection, and finalizing the tender tasks.
- As a liaison and coordinate amongst consultants, supervision team, engineers, architects, vendors and local construction Contractor from Montenegro.
- Managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of construction projects.
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards on a regular basis.
- Being responsible for all aspects of projects from the design stage through to completion and handover (entire project life cycle).
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes accordingly FIDIC and local regulations.
- Writing up all project documentation.
- Submitting periodic progress reports to stakeholders, senior managers and managing client’s expectations and interests.
- Setting the standards and methodology to be used in a project.
- Creating a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities.
- Proper scoping the project.
- Managing project budgets, resources and administering the allocation of jobs and budgets of the project.
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects.
- Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives.
- Regularly review and analyse the project scope.
- Identifying and manage project risks with the aim of minimizing risk.
- Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Driving cross-functional project teams.
- Ensuring that the highest quality standards are met
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management on timely manner.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Land Management, Building Survey, Architectural or Property Management.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager is required. Added advantageous for those from Hotel construction background and experience in prefabricated steel structure construction.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with great initiative and high level of integrity, confidentially and commitment.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in developing and overseeing Hotel construction project.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Advance organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of CAD & Microsoft Office.
- Able to relocate immediately and full-time position for overall construction project in Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Required language(s): English would be an added advantages.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Construction/Property Development or equivalent.
- Full Time position only.
- Knowledge of FIDIC
- To be familiar with Interior Design and Furnishing
Euro 2,000 to 3,000 nett
- Furnished accommodation in Podgorica, Montenegro and a corporate car with service maintenance.
- Economy class return flight ticket for full employment services.
- Medical Insurance.
- Work Visa will be arranged by company.
To apply please send your resume IN ENGLISH only to: email@example.com or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.