Database Administrator (m/f)
In this role you would be required to provide support in reference with the database operations, maintenance andconfigurations of the database infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure;
- Analyze and help resolving software related issues and recommend solution;
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security;
- Support of database operations, maintenance and integration in an operational environment;
- Provide access to data, control and monitor user access;
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving;
- Support development and implementation of applications;
- Participate in cross-team projects;
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage.
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering;
- Fluent in English;
- At least 3 year experience of installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure (Oracle/MSSQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL);
- Experience with Teradata shall be considered as an advantage;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes;
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change;
- Good communication skills on all levels and across cultures and disciplines.
If you are interested please apply by using the option: