Regional Sales Manager
SF1 Clips an exclusive distributor of PANDORA jewelry brand on the Serbian market is currently expanding operations to the Montenegrin market and looking for professional with experience in retail store development and operations, to successfully fill in the position of
Regional Sales Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the PANDORA brand on the national level through high leadership standards, management of relationships with employees and business partners, visual merchandising and all operations in the managed point of sale.
Candidate must be located in Podgorica.
The Role & Key responsibilities include:
Performance and Standards
- Engage and influence stakeholders across the business to ensure that new projects and initiatives are delivered on time and within budget;
- Manage project for new store opening, including stock acquisition, shop fit outs and launches in line with pre-agreed budgets and communication with relevant teams to ensure timely execution and collaboration across all departments (IT, Operations, Training, Marketing, Merchandising, etc.);
- Liaise and build strong communication channel with logistics and freight forwarding service providers;
- Coordination of the accounting agency;
- Establish the appropriate organization in line with the operational plan (OP) and company guidelines;
- Successfully drive sales performance to achieve sales targets and store KPIs for the respective market;
- Coach and lead Store retail team to maximize sales & profitability through high standards of operational execution and deliver ‘best in class’ customer experience;
- Coordinate all promotional and sales activities;
- Ensures implementation of the brand's visual identity, Visual Merchandising (VM) standards and campaigns, and the quality of operational execution in store;
- Ensure fast and efficient hallmarking for the supervised territory.
Administration and Reporting
- Responsible for any legal action pertaining to duty levied by the government on any imported goods (obtaining all relevant licenses);
- Manage, control and levying taxes and fare on any imported (and exported) goods;
- Analyze business performance KPI’s, data and reporting to identify commercial opportunities, implement change and corrective actions where appropriate;
- Take full accountability of the P&L, forecasting and budget control;
- Ensures that procedures, policies, legal requirements, commercial and ethical policies, are mastered and compliant.
People and Organisation Development
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage committed and high-performing sales team to deliver superior performance and results in accordance with the standards of PANDORA;
- Identify training needs of sales team and deliver on the job training (product knowledge, customer service, visual merchandising, policies and procedures);
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed;
- Contributes to effective teamwork by working collaboratively with all departments of the company.
We are looking for a motivated team member, who brings along the following background:
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- More than 2 years of sales experience preferably in jewelry/luxury goods or comparable retail environment;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing sales teams;
- Good knowledge of local legal regulations and customs regulations;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English;
- Driving license, active driver.
- Strong work ethic, with positive, can-do attitude;
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with ability to meet deadlines;
- A customer centric and service focused team leader with a target driven and sales-focused mentality;
- Deliver high level of administrative competence;
- Self-motivated, with ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Work in an international inspirational working environment.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of successful team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.